Aluminium Windows, Doors
Aluminium is a high strength and lightweight material that is used in every facet of the modern construction industry. From patio doors for homes to curtain walling in large commercial buildings, call the team now on 01844 201888.
Aluminium is a high strength and lightweight material that is used in every facet of the modern construction industry. From patio doors for homes to curtain walling in large commercial buildings we offer products for all applications in an almost limitless range of styles and colours to suit any project.
The polyamide thermal break in our products achieves excellent thermal insulation and meets building regulations Part L with considerably reduced u-values.
The strength to weight ratio of aluminium allows us to construct frames with slim profiles that look neat and tidy in appearance but allow a lot of natural light into your property. We can also create larger frames in aluminium to reduce sightlines and help you make the most of the view out of your home.
Aluminium Window Systems
Aluminium is a smart choice for any renovation or home building project. It combines strength and durability in a lightweight material and slim frames, offering clean designs that allow light to flood into your home.
Made to measure, our windows can be manufactured for a variety of glazing solutions including fixed windows, side hung, top hung, open out, sash windows, tilt and turns, angled windows and bay windows. They are all appropriate for both residential and commercial applications.
- Our windows are fitted with multi-point steel locking mechanisms that exceed British Standards for security. Key locking handles are supplied on all opening lights.
- Our windows and doors are thermally efficient, contributing to a reduction in the cost of heating bills. Warmth and comfort are built in to our window systems.
- We are able to manufacture our window products in any RAL colour and with a matte finish. We can provide dual colour RAL coating if you need different colours inside and outside too.
- Our aluminium frames will never rot, rust, peel or flake, making them maintenance free. We offer our windows with a 10 year guarantee for your peace of mind – All windows are a sound investment.
- We have a choice of masked trickle ventilation with an integrated head, ensuring that the stylish and slim look of aluminium windows will not be disrupted by visible night vent canopy hoods.
Tilt & Turn Windows
For those looking for a sleek design that can give both excellent ventilation and a much larger opening potential, the Tilt and Turn is the way forward.
Opening in, Tilt and Turn windows are perfect for a balconies and low level glazing where an open out window just won’t do. Larger apertures are also possible with Tilt and Turn.
Available with all of the same matching finishes and fixtures as our other window and door systems.
Sliding Patio Doors
We offer aluminium sliding patio doors that will give you a room with a view. By using aluminium, our patio doors can span huge glazed areas with fewer sightlines – more glass and less frame allows more natural light to be pass through and allow you to make the most of a great view – they are perfect for balconies.
We construct our doors from profiles with a thermal break. Robust sections enable the creation of large passage-ways providing maximum natural light and panoramic views. Moveable panels that slide to the left or right sit within an outer frame. The system offers flexibility in terms of the possible combinations of folding elements and opening sashes.
Key features of our sliding patio doors:
- Designed for use as fixed lights & horizontal sliding doors in domestic and commercial applications.
- Weight limit 200Kg. Height limit 2550mm.
- 2, 3, 4 and 6 door panels available.
- Doc L 2010 compliant.
- All applications are internally glazed with square beads.
- Polyamide thermal break allowing dual colour option.
- Depth of Frame: Two track 99mm and three track 155mm.
- Glazing options from 4mm to 28mm.
- Available in a huge range of powder coated paint colours and finishes.
Bifold doors are manufactured from slim thermally broken aluminium profiles which provide strength and security, allowing you to fold and slide the panels back to the left or right and open up an unobstructed wide opening to a patio, garden or outside space.
Folding doors for internal use can be specified with a low threshold or a rebated track so that two floor levels can remain constant. Our Visofold aluminium folding door has a 20mm low threshold which can be sunk into the floor.
- Reduced sightlines
- Square or rounded edge profile options
- Fabricated using mitred corners
- Marine grade powder coat available
- U Value: 1.8W/m2K
- Frame Width: 102.5mm
- Frame Depth: 70mm Glass: 28mm double/triple glazed
- Max o/a height (per sash): 2500mm
- Max o/a width (per sash): 1200mm
- Max Sash Weight: should not exceed 100kg
- Doc L 2010: Yes
Bi-folding doors take up much less room than standard door, without the need to centre them on a supporting wall. Common door arrangements can be seen to the right of this page.
Doors can be up to 2.5 metres high and have a maximum panel width of 1200mm. Traffic doors can hinge like a conventional door or a French door.
Door arrangements are available opening to the right or left, and opening inwards or outwards.
- Integrated blinds can be installed within our sealed glass units. These blinds are operated with magnetised blocks that are pushed. Simply slide blocks up and down their rails at the side to adjust the blinds.
- Stainless steel or matching coloured hardware like handles and hinges are available. There is optional keyed locking on slave handle(s) to further secure and multi-point locking systems for ultimate security on bifolds.
- We are able to powder coat to any RAL colour in both single and dual colour, and can supply a matte finish. A marine grade powder coat is also available if required.
- Bifolds are available with threshold and cill options too, allowing you to seamlessly blend inside and out. Choose from a rebated (weathered) threshold or low thresher and cills. Bifolds run smoothly inside tracks.
Lanterns & Rooflights
Whether you are replacing an existing roof or are in the process of building a new extension, a lantern roof is an ideal way to draw more natural light into your room.
Our lanterns offer exceptional benefits unmatched by any other roof on the market. The internal and external design compliments any home whilst flooding any room with maximum natural light.
Ultra slim frames are achieved with the impressive strength to weight ratio of aluminium and ensure that sightlines are minimal. As our rooflights are fully aluminium, with no plastic caps, bosses or hoods, we can design roofs in any RAL colour to complement existing or additional home improvements made in aluminium.
The thermal insulation in an aluminium roof will ensure that your room is comfortable all year round. You will also reduce the risk of condensation and cloudiness.
The classic conservatory is a great way of creating extra living space without extending your home. They traditionally offer a great vantage point to enjoy a garden as they contain more glass than wall space.
Orangeries are also great for creating more living space. They are both traditional and contemporary – with brick pillars, they tend to have more wall than glass which makes them a more private room than a conservatory.
We can create a conservatory extension to fit most spaces. Create lots of natural light and airy spaces with a conservatory. Available in a huge range of colours and designs, there is a suitable solution for all projects.
Our conservatory roof systems are an excellent standard and very well thought-out. By offering many options for tackling difficult sites, where box gutters and other features are required, we also consistently come up with innovative solutions to design problems.